Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cath111CCath111 Posts: 3,702
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in Chronic Pain

• Okay Cath, I'll bite. Ouch? I know that word all too well! Stub your toe did ya? Turn the wrong way? Just needed to yell Ouch? :) Okay, Ouch!!!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • kath is having a bad day like me. She's not a blubbering mess like me but she's having a bad day just the same.

Kath- Thanks for reaching out will call if need to-or when I can pry the phone from my teenage daughters hands!!-Kathy
  • :(

Hugs to the both of you.
  • ...my neck is killing me. I'm still in my robe, in my recliner, neck on the heating pad, laptop on my, well, lap, dog in his crate.

Just a more ouchy day than usual.
  • It has been an ouchy week here at least.
    Weather changes and way to much work at work. I'm so glad it is Friday and hope everyone gets a break from the ouchies...
  • Sorry Cath,

Was like that yesterday. For a change I couldn't tie it to anything in particular either! *HUG* I hope you're feeling better soon.

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Cath111 said:

• Feel better soon Cath :-) >:D<

(and everyone else too)
  • Oh my, if Wally is in his crate I know your OUCH is bad! I hope you feel better or get to the dr to find out what's going on. It's terrible to have an "ouch" somewhere every day,isn't it?

Feel Better!

• Thank you all for your well-wishes. I spent all day Friday in my recliner, in my robe, on the computer or napping. By the time hubby got home, I felt good enough to help with dinner.

Saturday I simply felt wiped out and didn't do much. This morning, well, we'll see. The neck pain has subsided a bit and I have a call in to my doc to go over the MRI and CT results to see what could cause me to have a day like that.

Anyway, thank you all for your well-wishes. I know some if not most of you go through this daily and my heart goes out to you.

Thanks again, my spiney friends. What would we do without each other?

• I hope today is better for you. I recently had a rough time of it the past few days also. Keep us posted on your recent scans. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • It's been odd to see how many members here have also had a difficult time this week. Is it our ever-changing weather patterns? Who the heck knows...but it is interesting that so many of us are feeling the same way.

I'll let you know what my doc says. I have the reports, but as with every MRI and CT scan that comes from a different place than the last one, their particular language is mostly greek to me.

Thanks again, Charry. We can always count on you to put in a good word or a nice post when someone reaches out.

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    I'm sorry you've been hurting so much. I hope that you're feeling much better today. Take it easy and get some extra rest.

• Luv your heart. I think all of us can relate to your "ouch" days. I am so happy to hear some of your pain has subsided. I had just gone through 3 days of a pain spike myself. Like you I was in my nightgown for 2 days and in my recliner.(pain pumps do not take care of pain spikes, only your normal level of pain)
    The same day my pain spike hit me a house full of company had just left and stormy weather was moving in. Stress and weather changes always brings on a spike in my pain. Does weather changes and stress cause an increase in your pain level?
    I do hope by today your pain level has dropped back down to your "normal" level. Those pain spikes are hard to handle.
    Please understand....if I could have a wish it would be ALL your pain would be gone along with everyone else who suffers with chronic pain.
    Cheers :H
    Patsy W

• I am having a pretty bad week (actually two), one thunderstorm culprit; the rest who knows? Haven't had a decent night's sleep all week though.
  • Having an "ouch" day here, too!!! Well, an ouch week:(

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Moderator haglandc

This discussion has been closed.