Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

NEWBY

BillBBill Posts: 10
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:46 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello all! My name is Bill. I am from Mesa, AZ. I have 5 herniated disc in my thoracic area that have been deemed inop. by noted neurosergeons in Phx. Plus major stenonis through out my thoracic and cervical. I have spent months and months doing epidurals, MBB's and RFA's with no luck. I had a trial ANS S.C.S on Wed. and had it pulled out this afternoon. We put all the wheels in motion for the real deal to be implanted.Now the ins. co. waiting game.
My neck "cervical" looks like a train wreck on an M.R.I. due to major D.D.D. We will tackle that when we see some success with the thoracic.

Other than that, I ain't too bad. On second thought. If I'd known I was going to live this long I'd taken better care of myself.
Bill
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to Spine Health. Kick your shoes off, grab the mouse and keyboard, then take the site for a spin. I had my SCS implanted last year just before Thanksgiving for my lower lumbar. The site has a special area for Spinal Cord Stimulation topics. When you get a chance feel free to say hello there or to ask questions about your upcoming surgery.

Dave
  • Hi Bill

Hope it won't be too long before the insurance company approves implantation of the SCS and you can get some relief for your pain.

Hindsight's wonderful isn't it, but hang in there.

Trish

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • Welcome to Spine Health Bill...has you will learn this is a wonderful place for information and support. I am glad your SCS trial went well. I am having my trial on Thursday. Hope your insurance says "yes" soon.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. what good news to hear you will be getting your implant soon.. i am sure you cannot wait!! there are many people on the sight using them and they seem to like them alot.. i have never tried one so i have no experience to speak of with it! good luck to you! Jenny :)
advertisement