Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back from Cleveland Clinic

emtchickieeemtchickie Posts: 39
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in Good News
Just wanted to let my spiney friends know that I got discharged last night from Cleveland Clinic was admitted Wednesday after being in ER for loss of movement of right leg. Was in local hosp 2wks ealier for 3 days for same issue (that was never checked into) Cleveland got a very good neuro and he did a full spine and brain MRI (all came back good) Spinal tap did not work thou, will have to return on Tuesday to have another done with using xray to guide them. They are not sure what is causing this with my leg. It will just all of a sudden give out and I can not walk on it I have feeling it's weak but there and my right foot drops and drags when I walk. The Lupus blood work has not came back yet but MS so far no leasions found and was tested for other neurological conditions. They are hunting for infection in spinal fluid. If that all comes back clear its over to the Rheumo for her to test things. Thast will be 26th of Aug. It's very nerve racking to know we have no answers it comes on just as fast as it goes away. So far they do not think the lumbar area is to blame or the neck issues I have. We will see what we come up with more tests being done. I know I had alot of my close Spiney friends worried and upset and I appreciate your love and support and phone calls :) Today feeling ok back is really hurting from the 5x attempted spinal tap they did. Could have knocked them through the wall but you know hey I would get sued lol. Will keep you postd on what we find out ..So sending all my thanks, love, hugs and kisses Lori