Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

those of you who use a cane

tarheelgirlttarheelgirl Posts: 473
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in Matters of the Heart
I didn't know where to post this, but my doctor just wrote a Rx for me to get a quad cane (hoping insurance would pay), but it didn't. We are going to buy one tomorrow. I'm only 37 and so ashamed of my condition....mainly b/c I'm so afraid to embarrass my children. How was it getting used to a cane if you have used one? I feel like I need training (lol)...my bad side is my right (sciatica), but my right hand and arm strength has nerve damage from cervical discs, so holdin'g on is going to be a challenge. I'm very nervous...but I fall frequently and I hold onto everything in the house walking around. Sigh....I just can't believe it's come to this. My ALJ hearing is in 2 weeks...so I'm just a ball of nerves anyway. Any advice you all have wll be greatly appreciative.

• It took awhile to get used to especially being younger but people don't know if you have a sprained ankle or back pain so it's not so bad when you see other younger people using one also! Use the cane on the opposite side of your bad leg so when you take a step with bad right leg swing your left arm as if to walk but instead advance your cane so cane lands the same time as your right leg. It should be at your hip bone or waist level for comfort. I don't use a quad cane just an ordinary metal one. Prayers you're more at peace with your hearing coming up. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Like Charry, I use a cane as well... I've used one "permanently" for the past 4 years, before that it was only in use when I was having a lot of problems.

I hated having to use it... and there are times when I still do. But, having been rudely asked what was wrong with me by enough people... now I realise that my disability is physical and someday, might be helped... for them... ya can't fix stupid :P I don't mean to be mean or rude... but really, people that talk to strangers about "what is wrong with them" usually get the "treatment"!

Don't worry about being embarassed, own it and accept it as a device that will hopefully help you to not fall... and might even allow you a bit more mobility.
    After I decided I wasn't going to "hide" because of my cane, I chose canes that were colorful and stood out... I've got purples ones, printed ones, florals ... after a while, they took the place of boot shopping for me, LOL! Now if they say something, it's about the cane... and rarely about me... so it worked ;)

If you have to pay for it yourself, pick a store (if possible) that sells durable medical goods... they've usually got someone that can give you a hand with the size and so on. Good luck!
  • As to canes and use. I have moderate neuropathy in both legs (worse in the left), and at times and becoming more common, they don't feel stable, and get really tired fast. Have any of you gotten a cane for part time use before a doctor recommends one? I've been toying with this, especially today ...just walking around my yard was a killer and hard. Thanks!

Sorry Tarheel for sneaking into your thread, but it brought up this question. Now to your post question.

Who cares what other people think! I do however love Clandy's way of dealing with the idiots out there! (G) If it helps, I am 48 next month, and still refuse to park in the handicap spot cuz "I don't want to admit to the public" I have a disability. Stinky huh? NOPE - for me pride, as though older, I too feel too young for this crap. We're here for ya!!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    can at times be embarrassing.

I've been there so I know the feeling.

I fully understand that many times this is a matter of pride. When we have to use a cane, a walker, a wheelchair, that gives some folks to image that we are weak or not up to the normal standards.

Many times, when I needed to use a cane, I didnt, because I didnt want others to see me using one.

After a while, I understood why I needed the cane and why I was timid to use one. At that point, I realized that it was so much more important for me to use whatever I needed to ensure my safety.

Two years ago, when I had problems taking a few steps, I needed a cane. Nut when my children where around, I would dispose of that ant work without one. The results were never good. I would either trip or fall. For my children, that bothered and hurt them the most. They always told me that they loved me no matter how I got around. If I needed a cane, a walker, a wheelchair, that wa fine... But if I tried to do without them, when I needed the assistance, that would hurt them

I stopped worrying about MY pride and started to do what what was the correct medical thing to do.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hello,
    After my failed fusion I used two canes and always riled against the impression that is gave and as you was only 35, I did progress to one then none, more recently I have been using one again, to steady myself and it is not just the fear of falling rather the reality.

It has not made the distance I can walk any greater as I thought it may initially, only provision and reassurance of some enhanced stability, where standing in one place is now almost impossible. Some people who have known me on this journey presumed that in not using my cane I had improved and looking nonchalant while leaning on something, Ok everything. Wrongly they assumed I was better although it did curtail those initial comments about pain as the sole objective of conversation and the experience they had of curing everything, especially back pain. They all had a story of miraculous recovery and some idea of how I could be fixed.

Pride is a good thing at times and in not wanting to show any frailty does at times help us help ourselves, although we have to be realistic and not do things that are detrimental to the bigger picture or the longer term. I am proud of my physical achievements in challenging circumstance and know in my heart that I try my very best every singe day. I do try to listen to my own advice that I would recommend to another, only a fool would not use a cane if they were told or thought it would be beneficial.

I always thought as I grew older, it would seem more appropriate to be seen with a cane and join my fellow colleagues, I am with Brenda here and perhaps say why wait, if its provision outweighs the disadvantages then just do it. I even tried to hide my cane from my wife in surreptitiously including it and not in her vicinity, perhaps it is admittance to myself that I need more help and physical support and we all try to protect the ones that we love from needing or displaying the want of additional support.

Use a cane of the right height, as I see many that are too small and will created more problems in the future, it does have some advantage that people are aware of your need and will be more responsive of your specific need.

Some years ago I dropped my cane and a very very old lady bent down from the hip and picked it up for me, “here you are” she said, I could have cried. My own children have lived vicariously though my pain journey and in trying to be honest with them and the restriction that this does have helps. It has impacted on them equally and they have missed out on certain elements, although in knowing that, I did always try to balance it in addressing needs and wants they had, this is not just about me, they need to feel included and acknowledged.

Hopefully it will enable you to do some of the things you could no longer do, however inconsequential they seem, together they will make a difference.

Take care.

• I have a regular cane and a tri-pod cane with seat. Last October went to Disneyworld. This was only 3 weeks before my 2nd fusion surgery. Any pride I had got thrown out the window: I was not going to let my kids down.

The tri-pod cane worked great. At any point you can turn it into a seat. I saw quite a few frustrated people in the scooters trying to get around and the people around them "sighing". People can just be jerks and have no compassion or patience. However, there were also quite a few people asking me where I got my cane, that it was a great idea.

Bottom line, we should use what we need to, to make us as comfortable as possible and just try to ignore
    the jerks.

By the way: I got the cane from walgreens.com, it was around 35.00 I think.
  • I was 44 or so when I started to use a cane. I have a full head of grey hair. My sweetie is 8 years younger than me, and looks like she is less than 30, still.

Yes, I felt embarrassed, until the day, when 2 boys were running the halls at walmart and one ran into my knee. I almost when down, and that was when a facet was giving me unholy heck.

From that day on, I used a cane with confidence and from then on, anyone gets near me, gets cracked with the cane. I will not have their ignorance of my disease, cause me to be hurt by their actions.

Bluntly - I use it as my protection and a badge of honor, "I'll never give up!"

And keep walking onward!
  • I ordered 2 canes yesterday (one regular, and one folding) to help me when needed. Clandy, they are pretty ones - leopard pattern and flowers! I loved your idea on that one! A lot of your comments answered my question as well, so Thanks guys!!

• all your comments had me cracking up and crying and cracking up again! I have seen the "pretty" printed canes...I just bought a basic black one and I've been trying it out and wow, it really does work and helps decrease the pain from walking!!! That's exciting to me. My kids have not seen it yet though and I just dread that. I know it's straight up pride on my part. Oh, and using it as a 'weapon'...hehe that was funny too. I'm so protective of my sciatic area...can't stand for hubby to touch it, guard it against the kids running into it, etc...so great idea! We have to protect ourselves, right?

Ok, one thing I did see confusing though is that I guess I'm using it wrong!! I've been using it opposite of how Charry said to use it. I've been holding it in my right hand and using it in place of my right leg taking the weight. So am I completely an idiot? Is there only one way to use it or is it by preference? I just got up and used it like Charry said with my left hand and I can see that way too. Now I'm so confused!!
  • Hi! I don;t use a cane or anything like that. I DO park in handicapped parking and have the placard for that, however. And I would never think of trying to shop without using a shopping cart. Something about the slight leaning forward helps my back feel better during a moderately long shopping trip. I have enough instability in my spine that using a shopping cart makes me feel much more secure in standing and walking. In the beginning I wondered if it looked odd to people that I might only have a couple of items in the cart and I take the cart all the way out to the car. Without having a cart, I can only last standing and walking for a short period of time and it immediately causes me alot of pain. I guess I learned early on that my comfort was going to have to be more important to me than how it looked to others. It helps that I live in a small town that is full of very kind and understanding people, I suppose. Its hard to live with pain so I guess I just have to do what I have to do to live my life or else I wuold just stay home!
  • After spending a year in a wheelchair, and using crutches.I could'nt hardly wait til my doctors gave me the go ahead to use a cane.I lucked out and spotted a cane that had a form fitted handle that fits nicely into the palm of my hand.Really easy to grip and lean on.With my first cane, my hand would ache and tire quickly.I also developed a knot on the large area of the thumb,really sore too...I am 48 years old,at first I was embarassed and felt out of place.Now,after a year of using a cane,it has become part of me and I really don't care what people think.GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS! ! !
  • Howdy Tarheelgirl!! :)

I've been using mine now for over a week, and not one negative comment came my way yet - quite the contrary, people have been very nice and supportive! (rare in South Florida btw). I can walk a lot further now, and with much less pain in my back, or spasms in my thighs. Nice change if I may say so!! My right arm is really weak so I have to switch hands...use it the right way (paired with the bad leg), and then do a "Dr. House"...same leg - it's working though!!

As to a weapon, I am retired law enforcement, and my baton was part of my daily tools. Though lighter, it is almost as good as having that sucker back - of course any moron that is stupid enough to think I am a "vic" (future target), that will be their stupidest mistake! (EG) Little do the bad guys know.... :)

• For a long time I too used the 'cart to lean on', and except for a little over a week ago (a stranger approached me asking if I had spine issues as I was doing what his son did - spine issues for him), most casual observers could care less. Others would think you had a long day and are tired is all! :) We tend to think people 'see' more than they really do. :)

• 48 this month here...almost no gray hairs either. I too felt "out of place" or that I was "sticking out" when I first went public using a cane. I found that most people don't really have opinion or care! I think that they probably think we have a sore leg or foot or something. ??

Now that I am more comfy in public, I really don't look to see people's expressions, or care what they think either. I figure 'Joe person' is so small in my life, so are their opinions, especially if negative! Good for you Romeo!! :)

• Your replies always make me smile! You have a positive outlook and a sense of humor! I'm glas it's going well with you and your "pretty" canes! I have found that it certainly decreases the pain when I walk. I've been in a 2 day pity party, I guess you could say. I haven't changed clothes, haven't been out of the bed much. I thought I'd be quite relieved after my hearing, but I just keep thinking of things I could have/shouild have said or what was the judge thinking, etc. When I get down and depressed, I stay in the bed. Now, me and hubby have a weekend to ourselves with no kids at all, and I need to find some joy and energy to make this a good weekend. Bless his heart...all the spiney stuff he has to deal with thru me on a 24/7 basis. I really feel for him.

Also, the comment about the shopping carts...yes! I do that all the time...as long as it's not too full for me to push, I love to lean on shopping carts for stability.

Romeo...what put you in a wheelchair for a year? I'm sure you were thrilled to graduate to a cane!

Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend...should be a 3 day weekend for many...so make it a good one!
  • Tarheelgirl,

Thanks for your comments! I try to stay positive, and remember that many times life is but a joke! Of course I have my 'down' days, or yeah lol...pity parties. I think somehow those are written in the spiney contract we were so aptly forced to sign? Oh, you did sign that one too! Cool cucumbers!! Lol!!

I first started using the cane of course because I am getting times where the front of my thighs feel like they are going "die" or something. I can't even think of the right word there, I just know megga weak comes to mind. Others who have seen me 'walk' said I look like I am off balance a bit, and too several have told me my foot points straight, or sometimes toes 'in' when I walk. I've tried to see it, but only see the straight part.

One plus I did find with the cane is that I *can* walk more, but the bad of that, hehehe...I use those darn spoons up without knowing it till later that night! Hurmf!! :) My limp itself is funny because it doesn't hurt, but as I walk without a cane, the back pain goes off the scale. Something is definitely changing of late, and sadly I fear, not for the good. Sigh....:) In closing Tarheel, "To fly is fine, but to HOVER divine!"

• Are you and hubby back home now? Are you finished traveling for now? I was just thinking...I know you are married and about 47-48ish, right? But, I have no idea if you have kids? I know you are in South Florida...have you always grown up there?

Just wanted to get to know you better...if you want, we can take it up in Private messages!!

What type law enforcement did you do? I'm sure wearing that heavy belt with all your weapons, cuff, etc didn't do very much good for your back. My ex husband was a cop and he always complained about his lower back b/c of that very reason!

So, tell me again how you use your cane? I believe I use mine like House in that I substitue the can for my bad leg...therefore I take a lot of the weight off that leg which helps trementdously with the pain of walking. Some have suggested using it the opposite way, but I don't get it at all!! (can I blame it on the topamax???!!!) Now, the hard thing for me is that my entire right side is affected by my spine troubles. My cervical discs have left damage in my right hand, making it tough to get a good grip. The most I can pick up is a gallon of milk, but that HAS to be supported by my left hand, or it would fall right to the floor. I have dropped plates full of food before trying to just use my right hand. And getting down to the lumbar/sacral area...the pain goes to my right side. That is what inhibits me from walking well and has led to many falls. But, somehow, I seem to be able to grip my cane just enough to use it on my right side....yes, my hand gets very tired and crampy...but it works for me. I just don't understand how the cane can be useful for my right leg if I use my left hand??

Anyone is more than welcomed to jump in here and explain this to me. I am definately a cane rookie!! I really would love feedback on how you all use yours...(which hand for which bad leg),etc.
    This isn't a converstion just b/n me and Brenda, so please, if you have any advice for me, let me know.

• Howdy Tarheelgirl!

I'll send you a PM after I post. :) As I mentioned, I limp due to my left leg, but the pain issues (esp. if no cane) is the upper lumbar area. If I continue to walk around, it extends to the front of my legs. Due to the nerve damage in my right arm and hand, I switch back and forth from the normal way to the Dr. House way.

As for walking the standard "right way"... It takes a bit of practice, then it becomes second nature. My left leg in the forward walking position, the cane is placed (in my right hand) to match it, then as I bring my other leg forward, the cane "goes along" for the ride, as you don't move it. As you begin to bring your bad leg forward, you reposition the cane to "pair" up with it. In such, you are pairing the forward placement of your 'bad' leg (opposite hand) with the cane. Once placed, the cane goes back by natural motion with your now retreating bad leg. Hope that helps. :)

My Dr. House method? Left leg, and cane in left hand, I "pair" my bad leg and cane and start to walk. See same method, just different legs and hand. I have to switch back and forth a lot of times. I think doing that might also help me "not" induce stress in other areas, = more problems? I hope that helps Tarheelgirl. By the way, you will need to give me your name. :) Come on girlie... you asked me questions, your turn! (G)

• I am clearly a natural at the "Dr. House" syle!! The other "right" way doesn't work well for me. hmmmm
  • What's that phrase Tarheel? "If it works, go for it!!" Fortunately for me I can switch back and forth without even thinking about it now! I also use it to stretch and lean - helps a bunch! Remember now, pretty canes! :)

• I did some online searching for "pretty" canes last night. he he. I really want a pink polka dot cane! :) Well, maybe another time!!
  • You can try a search for "cane patterns" or "designer canes?" Another option might be getting rubberized tape with patterns? I like animal patterns (my leopard I love!!). :)

• You can do a search for decorative canes- I have to admit, I found most of mine (I have several) through Amazon and my local pharmacy. I've had a few ideas though for canes I would like to have... so I'm going to talk to my brother about how involved it would be to make one...or some! :D

I have been known to not change my purse for months on end... but my canes... sometimes daily/weekly!
  • I've gotten mine from Walgreen's - not too bad of a selection either! Here's a thought - actually saw this of all things in a movie! A young girl had spine issues and used a cane. She 'blinged' hers up with Swarovski crystals! It was pretty unique and tasteful for sure! Conversation piece to be sure!! :)

• After my first ever physio session about my disc issue [dessicated L5/S1, nerve root compression left side], I was advised to try a cane because of my limp when I walk. Because it is very difficult putting weight on my left leg, I thought the cane was supposed to be used on that side to take the weight off, but no. It has to be in my right hand to go along with my right leg. I tried the Canadian Crutch first which was easy enough to use, but it didn't stop the pain on my left when weight bearing, nor reduce my limp. Then I tried a walking stick/cane. That was a complete failure. Because my right elbow has been injured and never recovered from surgery properly, it has little stability and gets sore very quickly, so the cane wobbled all over the place when I tried. Nope, not for me.
    I'm just going to have to keep limping until the year my surgery is booked and then see how the rehab goes, though with the gradual decline I may end up with a walker before then. It's very confusing being like this at only 43, qualifying for disability parking but feeling like a cheat when I get out and limp off to the shop, like everybody is looking at me and thinking "There's nothing wrong with him, why has he got a disabled parking permit?". If I could use a cane, I would, as then I'd feel like I at least look as disabled as I am. The shopping trolley bag has become necessary for small purchases if they weigh more than a few kilos, at least that helps with the image I am trying to portray and the changed lifestyle I'm living.
    It is so frustrating that 12 months ago I would speed walk and get all the weekly grocery shopping done in an hour, but now it takes me at least twice as long. I have even had to train myself to re-calculate the length of time it takes to do things because of my lack of pace.
    I wonder if a segway might be a useful tool for folks like us?
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    edited 08/22/2015 - 6:28 PM
    I've been using a cane, also, for many years. And you are right. My right leg is the weaker, so my cane is in my left hand and I extend it when putting my right foot forward. It helps to ease the weight put on the right leg.

There are many different types of canes, some more comfortable that others. Mine is not a quad cane, and it has soft handle for my left hand so left hand has no strain on it. Also has ..can't find the word..but loop attached that goes around my wrist so cane stays attached to me if I let go of the cane. It is very light weight and one that can fold up, put into purse or case if not needed for entire outing.

And there has to be proper fitting as to not become misaligned. I could not find comfort from canes in store, although recently I have seen them around.
    I ordered mine online and directions for measurements was identified before purchase and also accompanied package containing my cane. It's also adjustable, re height.

It took a little while to get used to, but not long before I was a pro. :)
    It immediately helped reduce some of the pain I had when walking. I was so surprised.
    The whole thing of why was explained to me, but it went over my head.
    It also stopped my limping around. My limping was not only painful, but was effecting my posture, and not in a good way.

I have also been using a shopping trolley for years, also. I started using those aids when I was just little older than you are now.
    Using my arms for the shopping weakens my legs, so it is a lifesaver. I get to save my energy for something more enjoyable.

Again I was about your age, and I think sometimes we may think someone is judging us with our Disability placard, I have that, too...or our cane or carts. But I don't think most people notice me enough to judge or care. :)
    And if they do, that's their problem. I take care of myself as I see fit. I am best to know what I need.

I had/have no problem continuing dating, etc...and I'd like to think, I make the cane look good!
    It's all with attitude as is most everything.
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• I have used a cane since I got injured 2008. Without it, I couldn't take any weight on my right leg. I was 49 years old and was way too stubborn to take time off work because of a silly back injury so the cane quickly became part of me. No-one at work thought anything of it, or if they did, they were too polite to say anything. I travelled a lot and held a senior position so mixed with the highest levels of my very large organisation. I managed to stay at work for another 3 years until the pain got the better of me and I had surgery to fuse L4/5. Complications during surgery left me with a permanent left foot drop so the cane moved from my left hand prior to the surgery to my right hand after the surgery. Revision surgery to remove the cage at L4/5, which had migrated forward and was in danger of floating free, plus fusion at L5/S1 in 2012 saw a return of the femoral nerve pain in my right leg and, when combined with a left foot drop left me either on Canadian crutches or in a wheelchair for a few months and now, for the most part I get around on two canes. I still use them the proper way though - opposite to the leg I am putting down.

The fun came a couple of weeks ago when my poor, long suffering husband got an unexpected glimpse into the reality of my life. The poor darling hurt his back when he was out doing the gardening. He suffered an awful bout of sciatica that just about dropped him to the ground.

He stubbornly refused to use a cane (I have a couple of spares that I adjusted for his height) because he thought it made him look like an old man. Mind you - he is 7 years older than me and he swears that using the canes doesn't make me look old! He could barely walk and was hunched over like a 90 year old when I finally got him to try it. He started out using it on the same side as the pain but was pretty quick to tell me how it didn't work for him. I had to show him what he looked like in order to convince him to put it in the other hand. Poor dear was leaning so hard on the cane that his whole body was leaning to the left and it was actually putting more pressure on the nerve than when he tried to walk without it.

After a few sessions of showing him how to get the timing right between the swing of his leg and the swing of the cane in his right hand, and the benefit of putting the cane down at exactly the same time as he put his foot to the ground he finally got it right and, of course, with the pressure off the offending nerve, he could finally get around.

Skip forward to now - he is getting much better but when he is hurting he doesn't think twice about picking up his cane. Just got to make sure he doesn't pick up one of mine because his are too long for me and visa versa.

Why should we be ashamed of using aids. We have an impaired mobility issue - we are not disabled. I worn glasses since I was 4 years old because I have a visual impairment - that has never been interpreted as being disabled. Needing a mobility aid to walk is really no different to needing glasses to see.

Why is it that people always jump to the conclusion that having some form of impairment means that we are either old or deficient in some way?
  • Ime Ranch
    And I...
    Use a cane.
    Let them laugh at me.
    Wait till they have to help me,get up!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    edited 08/28/2015 - 5:14 AM
    just as I always resisted getting a handicap parking sticker. To me, it was sort of a sign I had given in. Plus, I always felt, pushing a little more was going to help me.

I still feel that way, I did get a handicap parking sticker (only because of my recent Achilles reconstructive surgery), but I hardly use it anymore.

The Cane! Now, that has become sort of my best friend. I have about 18 different canes and walking sticks in my house. I've made about 10 of them from wood I gather. It became a little hobby learning to carve and burn in designs on the cane.

Now that my ankle is getting stronger, I use the cane mostly for balance. But there are times need the end of the day, when I need it for walking.
    I even have one old wooden cane that I use when I have to get on/off my lawn tractor.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • YoungbloodYYoungblood Posts: 2
    edited 09/13/2015 - 9:30 PM
    I was hit by a drunk driver walking 2 yrs ago. My dr has recommended me use a walking stick or cane daily now, my leg goes out like an L and I'm in such pain my hip kills me. I've used a cane on and off now for two years but I am finding it hard to use it all the time people stare. I used the walking stick today for the first time and wow my gait was perfect it was like I had to hold my leg a certain way and I was slow. With practice I'll get it down, I have come to the conclusion who cares if it relieves pressure from my hip and back go for it.

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    ~ spine-Heath moderator, savage