Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

i am haveing problems with my pain pump

erikam71eerikam71 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in Chronic Pain
ok hi i am new to this i have been having lower and upper back pian for over 19 years.i have tried everything and i do mean everything out here from meds to new age things so hear is my main problem right now. i have a pain pump with dilaudid and clonidine(just added a month ago) and i am still in alot of pain> yes i take alot of oral meds also,but this is my 4th are 5th pain pump mine keep breaking down. does anyone else have this peoblem? i just had a dye study little over a month ago and on the next refill 18 days later it was fine well then i just went to the doc to refill again 18 days later and it had double the amount that was to be left in it again. anyone have anything to help?

thank you

• Welcome to Spine Health Erika.
    I have only had my pain pump for 9 week now and have not had any problems with it. I still have some pain when I walk or are on my feet but nothing like I use to have.
    There is a great group called "Pumpsters" on Yahoo that you may want to join that may be able to give you some advice about your problem. It is for people who have or are thinking about getting a pain pump. It is easy to join...just write an e-mail telling why you want to join and you will hear back from them in 24 hours. Then ask any question you want.
    Best of luck to you. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have and I will try to help.
    Cheers :H
    Patsy W
This discussion has been closed.