Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Good News !! NS Appt. Sooner!

JoydancerJJoydancer Posts: 463
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi all,

Got some good news...my appt. with my out-of-state the very important one needed for getting full evalauation and c-spine case reviewed by NS and neuro team that I've been scheduled for but a long -- wait has been moved closer!! I now don't have to wait till Nov.it's now mid-Sept. date!!

I called asst. to NS explained the progressive neuropathy and dysfunction/damage going on in my left arm/hand and asked if there was any way my appt. could be moved up...they checked to see what they could do & because of cancellations were able to get it moved to mid-September instead of first of Nov.!!! Hurray!

I was really quite anxious with Nov. date being so far out and in light of what my neuro-compression in c-spine 6/7/8; progressive and disabling/damage to left arm/hand/fingers in just 3 months + issues with deformed thecal sac (spinal cord).

Had many prayers hoping something would shift and allow me to get in sooner...and it happened!!

p.s. Made flight arrangements today... that felt sooo good to accomplish !!

• Janelle,

Awesome news! From knowing the progression you have been experiencing, this must have put such a smile on your face, those muscles hurt from lack of use!!! I am so happy for your great news! See, good things, do happen to good people!! Super **** HUGZ ****

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Janelle that's fantastic. ;) with the added benefit that Boston is much nicer in September.