Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hythere new here

arimahnaarimahn Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in New Member Introductions
hey, i have had fsion @c5/6,and c6/7 ,have bulges at l4,l5and s1.that is that part of my spine,i also have bulges at c3/4,c4/5,and degeneration of fusion at c5/6. the pain is non stop.can't see straight sometimes.having caudal enjection on 9-14,any advise?

• arimahn
    Welcome to the site. Sorry that you are suffering so much. Here you will find many more who can and will share their expericences on the forums,There really isn't any advice I can give but to get opinions from docs. I hope your injection will give you some relief,
  • Hi and welcome to the site...I too have fusions at C4/5, 5/6 and 6/7 and also L3/4, L5/S1 and a artifical disc at L4/5..I too have undergone 16 epidural procedures and nerve burns and still Im in pain.

You will find a neverending wealth of inforamtion and a shoulder to lean on at this site..

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can... just want to welcome you and say sorry you are in so much pain!! hang around the forum and see if that helps.. sometimes being around others who feel as bad as you do really helps up feel better!! anyway, have a look around, make yourself at home... good luck to you! i hope you have some pain relief soon....Jenny :)