So, I had my Psych eval back in July and passed. Then my PM doctor left the state, so I got an appt with his replacement in Aug. and were going to move ahead with the trial. They told me it would be 4-06 weeks due to insurance approval, etc. I received a call yesterday from PM's office that they finally received the document from Psych. However, in his note he stated that I was fine at the time of the appt in July, but however, since 2 months have passed he could not verify that I was still a good candidate since things may have changed. So my PM doc does not want to submit paperwork to my insurance in the fear they will disapprove. But also, my insurance company will not approve me to see the psych again. This would all be funny if I wasn't in so much pain. So my PM said they will try to work things out, but I may have to wait 4 more months so I can go to Psych again. What a fiasco. Thanks for letting me vent. Does anyone have Arachnoditis? Did the SCS help any?