Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

WHAT CAR hyundai i20 review

strakerstraker Posts: 1,851
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:47 AM in Good News
i posed in the wrong section about this .but we bought katha hyundai i20 5 door 1.2 in white and i wrote to what car and gave a review about it ..they liked it so much it will be in the novembers issue along with a picture of the car and kath or the car or me and kath or all three /i have never had anything printed before so i am looking forward to seeing it .if you are in the UK at least have a look !!

• That's great news! I would like to see the review when it comes out post it up here or PM me! So pleased your wife loves the care as much as you. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • do you get what car where you live .i think its world wide but i may be wrong she loves the car as dose any one that's seen it i think because its the special edition and its in crystal white with the leather on a small car its got so much kit on it and the build quality has a very German feel to it even down to the VW orange back lit dash .
  • Hyundai is newer in the US than it is over there. Plus, people in the US have much higher standards for fit and finish and durability, and much lower standards for performance and driveability. So Hyundai is only really taking off recently- they floundered for many years making cars that didn't do well in the US market.

Congrats on your new car and your name in print! I haven't seen that magazine. I'm sure it's available somewhere, all of the british automags are.
  • made horrible ugly but very reliable cars .now as they have many designers from BMW you can see that the quality of the cars has improved a hundred fold there is a distinct lines between the BMW 1 series and hyundai i30 they look very similar {because they were designed by the same man .hyundai now have a massive plant {work facility} in Frankfurt and they have gone with a new corporate grill so all the new cars have the look of each other like BMW/Audi/etc i am not saying that hyundai make cars as good as the Germans but they are not far off and over the last 5 years they have gone from strength to strength and are now appealing to a younger market .they are very big in new Zealand and Canada
  • Yes, they've definitely become more attractive! I used to call their look the "low slung Korean look." When they would be testing them with disguising, I could still always pick them out.