Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello all sleepless people

baseball2005bbaseball2005 Posts: 77
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:47 AM in Sleep Problems
Hi All,

It is 4:11 am my time. I can't sleep. The weather here went from the 60's to nice and cold and rainy. I am not complaining about the cool weather, but my body is. I have been just dxed with fibromyalgia on top of having RSD. I am also in the process of getting tested for R.A and lupus. I do have some type of arthritis in my fingers on both hands and in my wrists. I would like to know how the following people are doing: Jay911, Cath111, Kelly from Canada, Jeanette, Ming, and last but not least Jenny. Just want to let all of you, I do think of you all. I hope all of you are sleeping. sending gentle hugs to all of you.

• Same with me here.... But I'm glad my mom bought me a supplement sleeping pills. Sometimes when I'm at your situation I'd go on having a movie marathon ;)
  • kate,it has been rather cold and wet!!:''( and how are you??? i know the pain is there!!! i have been thinking of you lately....i was so surprised to see a post from you on the 'sleeping 'forum!" that did used to be our old hangout!!! LOL!! so the Giants won the world series! did that make you happy?? LOL!!! it will be springtime soon enough!!! got a cute, used white station wagon! we want to use it to do some campaing and hiking in the desert.. i want to camp along the beach!! i do hope all is well with you!! take care and keep in touch!!let's hope it warms up a little bit! L, Jenny :)
  • well, it's 5 am here, and I'm still awake!! Have to work in a few hours, too, but only for a couple of hours. Also get my nerve blocks after that, so I'm hoping I'll sneak a little nap in there after.
    Glad to hear from you!! I pm'd Jay a little while ago, he's doing okay. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, hope you're doing as well as you can be!! Hang in there, and if you find yourself up late at night, I'm usually around!!

APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own