Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Watching the miners rescue on CNN

charryccharry Posts: 5,652
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:47 AM in Good News
I can't tear myself away to this touching story. They're about ready to bring out the first trapped miner in Chile! :SS :W :S #:S :''( :X =))
DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement

Comments

• Thanks Charry, watching it now. Whoohooo! Good for them. Prayers that NOTHING goes wrong. :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • It's awesome isn't it!!! :) Wohoo hoo hoo !!! Wowee!

Now Spiney's....that is PATIENCE!!!

Can you imagine those families seeing them finally and those miners finally coming above ground- - 68 DAYS !!!

God bless them all!

Janelle
  • I'm not claustrophobic at all, but tell ya what, that would be a Willy of a ride! I've had more "happy" goose pimples watching this - still watching! #3 is coming up now. :) So cool!!! "GOOD NEWS" on the news for a change - how great is that!!!

Brenda
  • I just pray they get all of them out with no snags and the two rescuers that went down to help. I also pray they are all okay, lots to see on how they do in the days to come health wise, once they are all out and safe. Kudos to all of those whom have kept on site and devising this plan. Just a truly amazing story of survival and what people can over come.
  • I couldn't agree more Tamtam. Prayers and fingers staying crossed. The best of the best put this whole thing together to make it work. I'm sure the future movie for this will be a happy ending tear jerker? Positive thoughts...positive prayers....positive wishes!!!

Brenda
  • One miner said there was really 34 of us down there and one being God.
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • charry said:
    One miner said there was really 34 of us down there and one being God.
    I'm not major religious, but that was pretty heart hitting. :) The rocks... At first I didn't understand what that was all about, as the hubby had the volume down. I think we are just starting to see the really cool stuff that hopefully will come out of this. :)

Brenda
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    They now have 9 miners out and I have been up all night watching this. I cant turn the tv off and go to sleep. I know I cant possibly make it to the 33rd miner but I cant sleep, I want to watch all of it! This is a miracle and it is good to see something on tv other then violence. God bless the men and their families
    Susan
  • will be thew first thing they want even before seeingt family?

Shower!!!
  • Ok, I'll admitt. I'm glued to the TV.

Puts so much of life in perspective!

Did you catch the interview last night with the
    American "driller" whose team was the first to drill through to the miners? The rescue effort had 3 different sites going. A plan A, B, and C if you will. As soon as his work was complete he left. He did not want the focus on him as a hero.

So many different stories within a story going on there!
  • How those men survived.
    Give credit to the foreman down there who took charge and rationed the meals, and gave everyone a little job to do to keep them busy so their minds would'nt think the worst.

And like Frog said the Driller from Denver who broke thru. He is still in Chile but went to a different city to watch on t.v. so the people of Chile could have their day. =D>
  • They just broke into Hell's Kitchen, *all* 33 are now out!! Wow, this is what "GOOD" news looks like? I want more! I'm so happy this came to a safe resolution for those guys and their families. Too cool!!! <:P

Brenda
  • ....to have a "good" news story! What an experience for those men, and so nice that Chile had the support of so many around the world.
advertisement