Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

thoracic brace...?

spinethoracicspinethoracic Posts: 70
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:47 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
today i stay at my neurosurgeon. He ask me how i am from facet block injection,afcourse i say not so good...it didnt help at all. So now he suggest thoracic brace :S...realy, i dont think this *hit will help something?!? Anybody have expirience with this??? Thanx :) Damir

• :? You need to look on line to see what they have to offer, most go upreal high and my dr told most people thank they are not comfortable , I end up getting lumbar brace that went up high, just look around and try them on before you get one
  • I wear a toracic brace but it was after I had my fusion.. But even though it was from right above my breast to my hips I found it very comfortable when I first had surgery because it takes the pressure of holding yourself up off of your spine.. The brace does all of the work and your spine gets to rest.. So that is me but I had also just had a huge surgery... I would try ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING possible before having a thoracic spinal fusion...
  • thank you angela for your writing...next week i will get this brace,and maybe will help...:) gretings from croatia..Damir aka. Jason ;)
  • So good to hear from you.. I really hope that you get some relief from your brace.. Send me a message on Facebook and let me know.!.!.!
  • yes i will...today im in so big pain and i dont know why??? pain go in front of chest,and when i sneeze is TERIBLE...did anyone have this pain? when i press litlle bit with my arm on my chest,its hurts inside so so much...hm...?!?