Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

i am on Hydrocodone- lortabs 7.5-500 they have stoped working i take them 4 times a day for my chron

chronic sufferchronic suffer Posts: 115
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:47 AM in Pain Medications
i am on Hydrocodone- lortabs 7.5-500 they have stoped working i take them 4 times a day for my chronic pain and i am going to a PM doctor that listens to me and helped me with my pain and i have been on lortabs off and on for almost 2 years i go back to my PM doctor on wed and i am sure he may give me something stronger for my pain it took me going to 7 or 8 PM doctors till i found this one that is listening to me and he is so nice i had to go to the er tonight because i was in so much pain i am hurting all over and i have a awful toothache and they gave me something for the pain and gave me meds for a infection i have and gave me some more pain meds to go home with i hope i do not get in trouble by my PM doctor i will just have to call them tomorrow and leave a message and i will let me know about it so they know i am on other pain meds they said i have to call and let them know about it so i better do it before i get the pain meds filled i took my last lortab today and needed something to help my toothache and my pain i am having all over

• then you can go a lot higher regarding pain killers so if you have a decent pain clinic and an understanding doctor there's plenty of scope to help your pain .i have to say the next bit to cover myself ..never increase your medication without professional approval
  • Hi there,

Be sure to speak with your doctor regarding potential complications with the 360 ALIF for men. I had an L4-S1 360 ALIF in January 2007. There wasn't any documented proof at that point of the procedure causing "male" problems. After having the procedure, I developed "male" problems. There is literature now that says up to 20% of men have the problem with this type of procedure. You may want to ask your surgeon about it!

Several Epidurals, L4-S1 360 ALIF, Numerous Facet Joint Injections, RFA x2
  • I have gone from 5\500 2-3\day to 10\325 5xday. (hydrcodone)
    But now that doesn't seem to take care of my pain like it use to though.
    Good Luck to you.
    C3-4-5 fusion 2005
    C-5-T-1 disk bulged
    L-4-5 bulge to the right, with Microdiscectomy, failed
    L5- Bi-Lateral bulge
    Pain in right foot -loss of feeling
    Left butt, hip and front thigh pain with bad shooting pain into inside ankle sometimes