Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

wanted to introduce myself a little bit more to ev 1

chronic sufferchronic suffer Posts: 115
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in New Member Introductions
wanted to introduce myself a little bit more to ev 1 my name is leah i am 25 years old and i am married to my wonderful husband James. we have been married a year we got married june 6th 2009. my dad married us me and my husband met on a christian dateing site in 2008. i lived in indaina all my life and when we got married i moved to lexington ky with my husband i suffer with chronic pain i have fibro,endometriosis,PTSD because something had happen to me in 2005 i also have major depressive disorder and a other disorder to can't spell it. if you want to know more about me you can ask me i am still kinda new here.

• Did you know that you can put your medical history, as well as other information, in your personal profile?

You go to "My Account" in blue at the top of the page, then there's an orange "edit" button on the top right of the next page. There you'll find all sorts of stuff you can fill in about yourself. It's in the same place where you put in your signature, but at the top of the page are other buttons like Medical History, Birthplace, etc.

Just be careful though - when you fill out any of the other pages, your signature gets wiped out. So the best thing to do is open a text program like Microsoft Works processor, past your signature in there, make changes to the rest of your account and then when you get back to the page where your signature is, paste the info back in there before you close.

Just thought you might like those features of the site.

Welcome again to Spine-Health.
  • ty for the comment Cathie
  • Leah Welcome to SH again, I hope you find some great resourses here and make some friends!! :D
  • Leah, officail welcome on the forums, though we have chatted in chat. Glad you are finding your way around the forums.
  • Me & my hubby also met online and here we are yrs later and 8 grandkids :D
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.