Ok Spineys, you know my story... or, I hope by now you do. ALIF on 8/24 at L4-5. I had two other pretty bad levels, due to bad discogram - over pressurized discs! (refused to redo!) NS & I decided to do one level fusion, at the worst disc, 100% collapsed, buckled vertabres with stenosis and... well just a mess.
Post op 10.5 weeks, so many issues, legs riddled with weakness and all sorts of nerve pain. Not to mention my other PIA complications!
My pain mgmt doc sent me to another NS for an opinion. They have decided I need to have the Myelogram, which I've posted previously,
would be forthcoming. I am a bit concerned about this test, after my horrific discogram, NS has opted to put me out for procedure, to avoid any more pain & distress.
I now have the date....November 22!
Also, I am having CT scan w & w/o contrast of abdomen & pelvis on Monday, November 8, to see if we can figure out what the heck is going on with my bladder and chronic pelvis & abdominal pain post operatively.
Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers so that I can get some answers and god willing some relief!
Thank you and wishing us all pain free days ahead!