Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Was hoping not to be back here!

Rob72RRob72 Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Spinal Injections
Seems like after 5 years my disc has prolasped again albeit only slightly.

I have enjoyed this period of being pain free until now and am glad i had my microdisectomy....

Surgeon want me to have a injection, and seems extremely positive about its chances.
So is it really as bad as it gets made out to be,as my surgeon seemd to play it down, though he is not having it done...

• Hi, Rob, I`m sorry you are having trouble again. I`ve had several esi`s. The injections never seemed to hurt, but the nerve spasms in my legs were always hurting. My trouble was and still is lumbar. The disks were L2L3l4L5and S1. The pain meds`s never touched the pain, and I was under a Pain Management Dr. So long story short, I laid on my stomach, which ment I hurt really bad before I had any injection, so I really can`t say if the injections were painful. I had several, and they didn`t heip my pain, everyone is different, so you may get help ftom them. I really hope they will for you. Also I understand there are alot of different injections I never had, so I wouldn`t know about them, good luck, and take care. I`ll keep you in my prayers, but for now I`m sending you gentle hugs, and I hope you get better very soon!!!...
  • hi Brenda thanks for your concern, comments and especially prayers.

Im due in tomorrow 11.30 am GMT so will definately post next week or over the weekend.