Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

what to expect after bilateral L-4/L-5 S-1 partial hemilaminectomy and forminotomy

ChristChrist Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I am having surgery 11/11...

what should I expect after surgery? seeking advice!

all help/information is welcomed! I want to prepare myself!
advertisement

Comments

• Hi I had L4 L5 fusion done on Oct 21st Not sure if are surgeries are the same but mine went well pain was very manageable and I kept the nurse laughing and my fiance was great I went in with a good attitude and
    came out very good .I was on a morphine pump for a day
    and was up walking very quick every 2 hours .and pain was ok i was pleased after all was done just have a good attitude and a sense of humor for the nurses
    remember they control your meds lol so take care of them good luck