Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Strong Words

tamtamttamtam Posts: 2,749
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Tonight a few of the members on this board will be given warnings for their recent behavior on the forums. From time to time we have issues that come along and while some may disagree, this is fine. But no member here is going to all out attack another member. But there are always ways to disagree, but it needs to be done with tactic. If you feel in someway you are being wronged on the forums, then please pm a moderator, myself, Dave, Haglandc and or Ron when he returns, but do not take matters into your own hands.

There will be post that you may disagree with. If you have nothing to offer the poster then go on to the next thread. This past week I have explained in the thread "the elephant in the room", thread, Dave has also placed a sticky in chronic pain forum. But still today we have the same issues going on. Some members I have gone out of my way to pm and try to settle it down. But we still are at a point of the lines are being drawn in the sands. So I am making it clear if you see a post that you don't like, don't take in your hands to belittle the poster and respond, doing the same thing they are, take it to a moderator. Taking it in your own hands is only going to find you on the receiving end of a warning. Might I add the policy on the forums is three warnings and your out. In some cases it is a instant banning. While I hate using such strong wording I need these boards to settle down and become inviting to members dealing with spine issues.

So the point is clear take the issues to the moderators and let them do what they need to do with it. Just because you don't see a post on the forums from a moderator doesn't mean it wasn't dealt with. We take things off line to the pm mode to resolve them, as they should be. Most of you know I do most of my communications with members through pm's as a respect to the members on the boards. I in turn expect all of you to respect each other. I have never felt the need to air cases on the open forums, or discuss a particular members behavior and I most certainly won't start now, either.

If your in the group of members doing the bashing then you know whom you are. If your not then kindly disregard this message and continue onto what your doing. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to pm me. Thank you.