Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Looking for Nirvana

terisdragontterisdragon Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi, I have been more than 20 years of dealing with chronic pain. I have found that this is the one medical condition that it really doesn't matter what you know because it doesn't change any thing. Point of fact I know I have ankylosing spondilytis, fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disease, but knowing doesn't change the pain. I had a doctor tell me once that all women have back pain and we will put you on anti depressants and teach you to live with it, in a way he was right. I'm hoping though since I have spent my youth being old that maybe when I get old I can have youth. You know that saying "you know your getting old when your back goes out more than you do" lol.Anyway I'm hoping that by doing some blogging here it will help some, besides killing critters on WOW isn't always helping....

• Welcome first - it really is a sad plight - that about the only thing we can be told, is that we have to "learn to live with it"

- I play UT2004 and COD.

I have come to look at my life as a journey, with things that decrease my discomfort, but I have to find them. Each day, is about finding those things, that work today. For me - there are about 4 things that work every day, and then there are about 6 others, that it comes and goes, as to whether they work or not. It all depends!

What I would encourage - is looking at this - one day at a time!

Cheers to you!
  • hi and welcome to the forum!! :H we are here to offer support and answer what questions we can.. well, you are in the right place to be with people who feel as lousy as you do.. gratefully, we keep each other sane and as healthy as we can with conversation through the many forums... i have had back pain for over 40 years and here i still am and it is too!! LOL!! still "LIVING WITH IT"!!! hopefully, being around others feeling as you do will help take the sting of chronic pain out alittle bit.. good luck to you!stop by anytime! Jenny :)
  • I play WOW. What server are you on?

I am on Perenolde and Dragonblight :)

• Hello and Welcome aboard!! So sorry to hear that they told you that, some others on here have been told the same thing...its dreadful!!!

I agree with the "blog" part..I think it helps us all to put it into words!! :):)