Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi I'm New

Hello, I just joined this community. Here's a small review of my story.
When I was 13 years old I was in a near fatal auto accident. You name it, it was either broken, ruptured or fractured everything from the top of my head to my toes. I also sustained a TBI & was in a comma for 30 days. After awaking I woke up to being paralyzed on the left side of my body.

Now, I'll skip years forward. I have 2 ruptured discs in my back L4 & L5 which my orthro wanted to fuse 10 years ago. I have C something in my neck which is bent like an hour glass & pinching my nerves. I have a seizure disorder, chronic pain & major arthritis. I've had my left knee replaced twice, my right is bone on bone but I'm holding off on replacing that as long as I can. I have had 39 major surgeries since my accident & still facing more to come.

I'm a very spiritual woman & put all of my trust in the LORD! I'm hoping to not only gain more knowledge here but also hopefully be an inspiration.

I look forward to reading your posts & getting to know you!

• Welcome to Spine Health. I think it is great what you have been able to accomplish in life after such a difficult start from the age of 13. I don't know too many people who would have the conviction to hang in there and press forward striving to live as good of a life as possible. Good on you for your determination and adaptability!

There are many folks here who have overcome incredible odds in order to live a fairly normal life. It is truly inspiring to know what they have overcome and yet still find the time and compassion to share themselves with others. Welcome to a community that cares.

• Welcome to the site,, there are many here who have many of the same things going on as you,hopefully they will see this post.

Glad you found the site, and are finding your way around
  • Welcome to the site,, there are many here who have many of the same things going on as you,hopefully they will see this post.

Glad you found the site, and are finding your way around
  • Hello Living and Welcome to SH....you will find alot of knowledge and a whole bunch of support on this forum!!!

I am sorry that you have had to go through all of that but I am glad that you found us!!

I look forward to getting to know you better!!
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you will find lots of info and lots of friends here on SH. stop by anytime.. good luck to you!! i hope you are feeling better soon. Jenny :)
  • Hi, thank you all so much for the warm & heart-felt welcome! I do look forward to getting to know you all much better. :)))
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    I just want to add my welcome to all the others. Hope you enjoy Spine health as much as we do. If there's anything I can do for you let me know.

• Thank you Debbie!

I do look forward to getting to know you better. :)))