Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

First Day Back to Work

bobbinladybbobbinlady Posts: 35
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:48 AM in Recovering from Surgery
Hello all

Yesterday was my first day back in my classroom. Everything went fine. =D> My back held up all dayand I didn't have to resort to using the cane, at least for now. Another teracher just came back from hip replacement surgery and she told me that some days I will need the cane and not to fight it. My classroom was moved while I was gone and although I am still in a trailer, the area has been constructed better. I am also closer to the places I need to go.

My only problem was that I was extremely tired. I took a nap and went to bed early, So far I am ok today.

Just wanted to say thanks for all everyone's posts which have helped alot so far.

Love ya'll
Dot
advertisement

Comments

• Well done! You are very early in your recovery to be back at work.

Try to take it easy though and not overdo it. I'm sure your body will tell you when you've done too much!

Hope you continue to improve daily.

P x