Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Are there any NFL fans out there?

nd2078nnd2078 Posts: 31
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Water Cooler
If you love NFL football I'd love to hear about it from other members. I'm a huge fan. I love the Chicago Bears, and since I live around Atlanta I pull for the Falcons. I'd be interested to hear you faves (teams,players, games, memories, or whatever).

• I'm an avid Pats fan!! Goooooooo Pats! Can't wait for tomorrow's game.

• One team isn't enough for me. My order of favorites:
  • I guess my Avatar says it all for me.
  • Colts all the way!!!!!!
    I am also a psychotic ND fan which I am assuming you are too with your name.
  • Good to hear from you guys/gals.

@marianne: Pats are looking good, I hated seeing them beat the colts, but they are a great team.

@Jim: Right on!!

@Ozone: Some good teams there, Pittsburg will be tough down the stretch.

@HaglandC: Pete Caroll was a good thing for them, they are going to do great things.

@melias: Indy is my fave AFC team, and the nd in my handle is for nathan daniel (family calls me nd), but I like them golden domers too!!

I'm looking forward to tomorrows games. Here are my picks.

Pats beat Lions: 28-17
    Saints beat Cowboys: 24-21 (it will be a great game)
    Jets beat Bengals: 24-16 Could be a good game.

I have my 2 week check up in a bit, so I'll check back later, hope everyone has a great day!

• Grew up in N.O. when Archie Manning was at the helm, so I love the Saints. I am also a big Broncos fan--love Kyle Orton (was really glad to see Jay Cutler go) but I am missing Mike Shanahan! Go Saints and Broncos!
  • I agree about the Cowboys-Saints game it should be good. Football, Food and a Dog Show :) all in one day, not sure if it can any better for Ozone.
  • We certainly all hope that Pete can do good things in Seattle! He has my vote already, just for getting rid of some of the over paid, egotistical slackers that were littering the roster. Now if he would just replace # 8 a lot of us would be happy campers.

• I just loved it when they beat the Colts....Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Ok - what the heck, been a cheesehead for a lotta years. Yes- I know - from Canada and Atlantic, should be somewhere on the coast right.

I don't watch much these days, need to move.
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    Since I live in Ohio I am almost ashamed to admit I am a huge Bengals fan. I had hoped this year with Batman and Robin we would finally see a few good games. They just cant seem to get it together but I will continue to root for my team and pray maybe next year.
  • @ Marianne: I really think the Pats mght make it to the superbowl this year. Other than their defense (secondary) they are a complete team.

@ Mazy: Who dat? Saints are going to have a tough time with the falcons, but they will make the playoffs for sure. As a bears fan I was kinda glad to see Cutler, but we'll see lol.

@ Ozone: I hear ya! It's just about 10am, and I can't wait for the games (and food)!!

@ C: Pete is the man, I agree about #8 I don't think he'll be a starter for too much longer.

@ Centurion: As a huge bears fan I respect the Pack, and actually pull for them as long as they are not playing the bears. IMO the Pack is probably the most complete team in the NFC

@ Susan: I thought so too. They have made some great plays, but have also made some really bad ones. I think they are better than their record shows.

I hope everyone has a happy, and safe thanksgiving!!
    Best wishes,

PS Look for T.O. to put up some pretty good numbers against "Revis Island"
  • So yeah, my picks were a bit off. The Dallas game was awesome, and I hate to admit it, but I found myself pulling for the cowboys.

I also said TO would have a good game, (no offense intented) but Carson Palmer should have been benched after halftime. Palmer should have just physically handed the ball to the Jet's every other series. He was HORRIBLE!!!! Phew sorry I needed to rant.

The Pats, and Lions was a good 3 quarters. I was shocked that they were still in the game going into the 4th quarter.

So, now that Thanksgiving is over I'd be curious to hear your superbowl predictions. Mine is Patriots and the Falcons

Have a great day, I'll be offline most of the day tending to company.

• it has got to be the Raiders and Philadelphia!! =D> the Raiders could actually have a chance at the playoffs this year and Philidelphia has Vick on it. believe me, i am a dog lover, but i hope like all of us, he has learned from his mistakes and is a much better person for his downfall. >:D< so that is my two teams and they both lost today!!!! ~X( Jenny :)
  • Boo-hoo Broncos! They are in big trouble. This SPYGATE II thing is a disgrace to the team! ---Mazy
  • @ Jenny: I agree. Mike Vick is a better person now, and he is playing great football. I was pretty worried yesterday. If Vick keeps this up he might end in the MVP conversation

@ Mazy: The Bronco's have a lot of potential, but, well I've never been a fan of Josh McDaniels.

Lots of great games yesterday.

Not having a great day today, so I probably won't be back until tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day!

• Patriots in the NFL. Notre Dame/Boston College in the college ranks.
  • that was just crazy...i am still in disbelief that he made it down the field and didn't get tackled. and that onside kick was just bbbbaaaadddd!!!!
  • I am a Texans fan. Hopefully next year will be better now that we have hired wade phillips for our defense coordinator.
  • Say it loud and say it proud. DA BEARS
  • I will be rooting for my Beloved Pack against your Bears and my husband will be telling me to RELAX the way he has been for the last two games - I must admit that they have put a bit of stress on my newly fused spine - the first quarter of the Atlanta game put me into muscle spasms for real!
  • I give credit where credit is due.

The Pack played a great game against the Falcons.

My 18 y/o daughter and me have been watching all the games together, and there have been some surprise winners.

But the Pack definitely showed they are for real.

Will be a excellent game sunday. Cant wait.

Prediction for the Super Bowl.
    Bears and Jets.

P.S. relax during the game, so you dont hurt your back. lol
  • Hahaha ... I guess that's what happens when one team shows up for a game and the other one doesn't. Congrats, however, the Pack will sandwich them for lunch. Go Packers!
  • Cmon now, dont be mad at us.

The Pack is a good team, but i think they have been over-achiveing.
    Time for them to come back to Earth.

24-17 Bears
  • Hopefully with Jay Cutler underneath them to cushion the blow:) Wonder how long our players will continue to show each other respect like they have so far this week Jim - I predict this will be the most viewed Football game in alot of years with a rivalry like this one.

• I sure hope your wrong. But i'm sure Hawk will be on him once or twice.

The Pack has had too many injuries to keep their 2nd string playing at that level, for this long. The Bears will not be taking anything for granted, and i think they will give the Pack a reality check.

Yup both teams are being kissy kissy with each other. I'm sure Lovie and Mccarthy, told their teams to keep their mouths shut.
    They dont want a Jets and Patriots episode.

A Rogers got some bad press time, by not giving a authograpth to a lady with cancer, so the press is looking for anything to stir things up.

I do agree on the t.v. part. Would'nt surprise me if this game gets more viewer's then some super bowls did.

Sticking to my prediction Bears 24- Pack 17
  • I have to admit that NEITHER of our teams looked like they belonged in the Superbowl today - hopefully the next two weeks break will do my Pack some good so they have a fighting chance in Dallas!
  • I totally agree.

Cutler forgot to show up.
    Rodgers did great the 1st 2 possesions, then he was'nt too impressive either.
    But he was more impressive then Cutler was.

Good luck to the Pack in Dallas, and i'm hoping they win the Super Bowl.

Betcha Coach Lovie give's Cutler an earful.
  • Congrats to the Pack.

Enjoy your year Packer fan's.