Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

UPDATE: On Accident.....

PollyRPPollyR Posts: 411
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hello to all my Spiney friends.....

Here is that latest in my journey of head/neck/shoulder/etc.... pain.

We are finally getting my baby fixed ( my car ), YEAH!!!

I finally got set up with a Dr. He is a board certified anesthesiologist who fellowship trained in pain management. He is on the cutting edge of Diagnosing with Injections...which kind of scares me... :SS but at this point I am willing to try just about anything to get this better!!

My symptoms seem to be getting worse....headache stays longer, all fingers on my right hand go completely numb for quite a long time, has even woken me up, then they hurt afterwards. Sorry I dont mean to ramble on...just a little nervous about this Dr...LOL:)

I want to say THANK YOU to all of my friends here that have kept me positive over the last 2 weeks....:)

• Glad to hear your 'baby' is getting surgery to be fixed!! (G)

Good luck with this new doctor. Hopefully you will start feeling some relief soon! Hopefully the fingers and such are due to swelling still. Support *HUGZ* Please let us know how it goes. :)

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Thank you so much Brenda...you have always been very supportive and loving even though I know you hurt too!!! You have touched my heart and my life and I thank YOU for that!!!!

And you know I will...LOL:)
  • You're very Welcome Polly! You've been very supportive towards me as well woman! I find that helping others with their issues, even if just a kind word takes my little wee brain off those pain dudes for a little bit! (G) *HUGZ*

Brenda 8>
  • I agree with you on that and also since we are so restricted in what we CAN do....this is one thing that we still get to do, support each other, that the pain cant take away!! Our little freedom!!!

And I will always be here for you:)!!
  • Good point there Ms. Polly! On good days I can hang on here for a few hours - can also get up, stretch, walk, bend a little, stretch some more - back to reading and posting! (G) Other days, on here for a few posts, off to rest or lay down for a bit, come back a few more posts, back to the bed..hehehe