Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

prayers for bobbie jo (bj)

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 583
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Matters of the Heart
hiya spineys
ih just talked with bj she is in the hospital ...and i hope you all will keep her in your prayers and good thoughts.
She was admitted yesterday and they did mri did scan of ther brain found calcuim which they say we all have some of so thats normal.
but she had a fall and for her just tiniest fall hitting any part is bad..
so she dislocated her s1.and has to re-learn to walk again.
I know how much she has been there for me and many of us...so please wish her well and keep her in your positive thoughts...
I will keep you all updated...for those who want to send an e-card just sent me a pm and i will give you the info..

neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.

• Mary for letting us know what Bobbie Jo is going through. She will be in my thoughts and prayers
    >:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Wishing you all the best Bobbi, I will be thinking of you (((hugs)))

Thank you for the update Mary

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I will pray for her fast and pain-free recovery!!
  • I hope you get better soon and hope you're kept comfortable. Prayers for your healing.

Thanks Mary for informing us. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Mary,

Thanks so much for the info and update. Wow, man what a bummer. Please let her know I will send positive thoughts and prayers her way for a speedy recovery. So sorry this has happened. *HUGZ*

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.

• Hope that you will feel better very soon and be able to return to the comfort of your own home.

Get well soon >:D<

Thanks Mary for letting us know :-)
  • Bobbi Jo, i know how much pain you have on a daily basis, and so anything to make that even worse is just a nightmare. I am thinking of you during this diffcult time, and hope you can have a speedy recovery process. Just remember you have lots of people thinking of you here at SH.

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    Thanks mary for letting us know about bobby jo. It's so sad to see her having to go through such a difficult situation. My thoughts are with you bj and I wish you the best.
    Take care,
  • I am so sorry to hear this news and i really wish you a speedy recovery and that you get out of the hospital as soon as possible. Take your time and rest and when you can pop in and come and see us. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Mary for the keeping us updated
  • Bobbi Jo, I'm so sorry to hear of this. I hope that you are healing, and your recovery is quick and easy. Stay strong, and just think of us here when times are tough, as we are all thinking of you.

Thanks Mary, and please keep us updated!!!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Mary,

Any update for Bobbi Jo? I am continuing to send her positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. :)

• bobbi j...please know we are thinking of you and hope you are getting better each day. we miss you in chat, and you are in my prayers.

Drea :H
  • Thank you Mary for letting us all know, but sorry to hear the news. Bj has always been around for everyone else and I really hope things go back to normal here soon. Hope to hear some encouraging news here soon...take care.
    I know it's only 2 little words, but I mean them with all my heart. There very little else I can say with the same meaning, but I do deliver them with lots of good thoughts about all of you.

I got out of the hospital Fri promising them the world. I hate hospitals, but for change I was a good patient. I didn't throw one ice pack this time. tofl They admitted me Tue, because they were unsure of a spot in my brain, and no feeling in my left leg (my good one)! Was thrilled that it was nothing serious, but kinda weird. I began to think that brain issue were hereditary. Cousin just had brain surgery a few weeks ago.

Anyway, the Dr feel something must of moved just a mm, because my MRI in July was the same as the one they took. Which is good thing, I don't need or want anymore issues, or surgery. They think I should make a complete recovery back to how I was before my leg went out. So far, they have been right. I've been get more feeling, and movement out of my left leg every day. Right now, I'm temporarily using a leg brace, because my knee is having a hard time supporting me. Like I said everything getting better every day,

Thank you once again for your get well wishes, and I hope you all have a painless as possible day.
    Bobbi Jo
  • Sorry that you have had such a fright. Glad to know that you are okay and expected to make a full recovery.

• Hope you're feeling much better very soon!
  • Bobbi Jo,

So glad to see you are back with us!! Now stop doing gymnastics in the house, okay? (j/k) I hope you continue to improve daily. Great to have you back woman!!! *HUGZ*