Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Updating medical history

I'm having trouble updating my medical history. I go to My Account, select Medical History, then Edit and it brings up a blank screen, but won't let me do anything. I go to My Account, select "View" and my medical history comes up but it won't allow me to Edit it. Am I missing a step?

• Tracy,

Seems there is a glitch right now and will have to make the developers aware of it. Sometimes they are updating or working on something and things resolve rather quickly, so you might give it a go in a few hours or so.
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Tracy and tamtam, I've been trying to edit mine for a couple of weeks and it won't let me.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    When I get an update, I will let everyone know.

This was one of my local modifications when we first migrated to Drupal. Since then we have been through several releases of Drupal, and I do hope that the syntax and changes I had made are still valid in this release.

Existing Medical Histories are fine.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com