I know its a bit early, but I know I have given a lot of thought to what I would like to see and feel in 2011.
Part of this is personal, how I will be in 2011 and the other part is how this site will be next year.
- I am hoping that all my loved ones stay healthy and are free from any suffering and hardships.
- Soldiers fighting in any war will return home safely.
- I have more patience and understanding in difficult situations.
- Hoping that I do not need any more titanium implants.
- Becoming a medication free as possible.
- More harmony among all members
- A return to the Fun CHAT room without problems
- More understanding of the Medical field , their role and your role in your health condition.
- Less use of Smilies (I know, just a pet peeve of mine)
- More welcomes's to new members and helping them get around the site.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences