Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,874
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Matters of the Heart
I know its a bit early, but I know I have given a lot of thought to what I would like to see and feel in 2011.

Part of this is personal, how I will be in 2011 and the other part is how this site will be next year.

- I am hoping that all my loved ones stay healthy and are free from any suffering and hardships.
- Soldiers fighting in any war will return home safely.
- I have more patience and understanding in difficult situations.
- Hoping that I do not need any more titanium implants.
- Becoming a medication free as possible.

For Spine-Health
- More harmony among all members
- A return to the Fun CHAT room without problems
- More understanding of the Medical field , their role and your role in your health condition.
- Less use of Smilies (I know, just a pet peeve of mine)
- More welcomes's to new members and helping them get around the site.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Oh I am with you on thinking about 2011 already. I also have a wish list for 2011, but mine are all related to me..lol

1)Would love to get off of pain medications
    2)Able to work in my flower garden in the spring..I missed the entire season this yr because of my fusion..
    3)Start working from home. Yippee
    4)Just becoming more pain free and able to do daily activities.

I keep telling my friends that 2010 was my bad year and it is a wash..lol