Well after a couple visits with my PM doc and askign many questions and having discussions with my neurologist, we've decided to to for it! My trial implant is Jan 3rd and removal is Jan 11th. I talked to the doc who will do the psych eval and he wants to meet me before and after the trial. Since he primarily deals with chronic pain patients he says that people will cancel on their bad days and he gets openings often that way.
So things are coming along, I sure hope I get some relief and can cut back on some of my meds. If not I'm going to have to look into going on disability because I keep falling asleep at work, my meds & fatigue make me unbelievably tired!!
Thanks everyone for all the great info here! I will add my experience as I move down this road!