Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Let is SNOW!

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,863
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
As we are closing in on December 25th, I feel that it is appropriate to wish everyone a Happy Holiday.

We have many different folks, from different countries, different religions, etc. I only wish we could present one general statement to wish everyone a health and safe time.

I like to look at the different holidays and what they mean.

Means Dedication....
The greeting = Happy Hanukkah!
The symbol = Menorah, candles, dreidel.

Means the Mass (celebration) of Christ. (The birth of Christ)
The greeting = Merry Christmas
The symbols = Christmas Tree, Santa Claus,

These are only two important religious times during December that I can detail (to a small extent)

I am sure there are plenty other religious times that could be documented during December and I welcome all input.

But, bottom line, it doesn't matter where you come from, what believes you have, what country you live in there are times for Joy and Appreciation.

So, in my small way, I am wishing everyone a Happy and Safe holiday season. Spending time with your family and enjoying the meaning of love is so very important.

We all have many reasons to be thankful for everything and everyone who has been in our lives This is just a time in the year where we can really express all of this.

I am so very thankful that the owners of Spine-Health have allowed me to continue in the role as their System Administrator. It has given me the joy of meeting some very special people that are in the 'team' that monitors this site.

And it also has allowed me to become familiar with so many good people. For this I am so very happy.

My wishes of Joy and Happiness to everyone!!!
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com