Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Calling all pet pictures

Cath111CCath111 Posts: 3,702
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Lighten and Brighten
By popular demand, I've started a post where we can post pictures of our pets. I've already posted a picture of Wally on another thread, but here are two more, one when he was younger and one more recent. He should be the new Benji.

Let's all smile looking at our furry friends...they're really angels, aren't they?

(By the way, my avitar is my beloved Merc, who I lost on April 14, 2008 and still miss to this day. He was my doggie soul mate, but if Wally's little face can't cheer me up, who possibly could?)

Wally, younger

Wally, more recent

Again, sorry they're so big - Photobucket won't let me get to the thumbnail size tag of my pictures.

Please let us see your little angels!!!

• I wish I had an account so I could pull some photo's and share them too! I don't tho... I have tons on my computer but cannot pull them and post them here for some reason. Anyway, your pup looks like such a little love! Animals are just the best and such comfort and bring us so much joy!!
  • All I see is a red X???

I call this picture of Mitzy and Muffy Mini me.

DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • cathie
    your pup is adorable is he a german shepard...would love to have another dog but now we are up to 4 kitties so not fair to them to toss a doggie to the mix...
    i lost my doggie few yrs back and i truely miss him alot he helped me alot after my back surgery...he literly lifted me up when needed..was strange cause i couldnt teach him much of anything else..
    well i'm tryin to get my kitties pics on here so now how do i do that...again
    ty for sharing
    charry so cute
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • cathie, just so sweet little face and hes smiling in the 2nd pic

i havnt got my little boy on photobucket to put him up

they are so very precious
    thanks for sharing
  • lookin nice and comfy there , lol, dont they just no , where the comfy spots are

I almost lost her a few months ago. She was hit by a car but only lost her front tooth.
  • Wow, what cute babies! Thanks for adding your pictures when you can.

Mary, Wally is a Pembroke Welch Corgi and his legs will never get longer - he'll perpetually look like a puppy. He's very popular in our neighborhood and even has his own harem.

Since he's of royal decent, as of February 18, 2011, his second birthday, his full name will be:

Sir Wallace Montegue Harrison Esquire.

But we'll just keep calling him Wally. :-)

• I just go to the site where my picture is and right click pic and press the copy url then come here and put in[][] and put up with only one set of brackets in the middle of img and /img. I still have to learn to photo bucket to put big pics up.
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I have my 3 yeard old Smokey as my avatar thingy and my oldest one, Pussa wont sit still cause she bites the camera...Lol
  • Okay, guess I am going to have to add more of my "fur" kids to my photobucket for preview! Hehehehe!!!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • These are my fur babies!! :X The first is of my boys, Liam (the white one, border collie/hound mix) and Frost (Australian Blue Heeler) and the second are my kitties Jynx (grey tom) and Stella (tortoise-shell)

and this is my Sasha, who is now loved by my brother, in all her christmas spirit, lol (she didn't get along with our other fur kids, liked to be the star of the show, lol)

APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Mari, your Allie looks like she could be my Jynx's sister!!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • ">image

this is my little boy, he is a maltese
  • I definately gotta find this photobucket thing you guys are talkin' about!