Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Merry Christmas!!!

weavemanwweaveman Posts: 61
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Well, as a gift fellow spineys, I hope we all find an end soon to the pains that we feel.

I've been up all night with back pain, constipation, and web searching how much medicine I could take.

But at 6:23 am, My boy and girl were awake and ready to open presents. For about an hour, My pain subsided as Santa was heralded as a hero for all the presents that magically appeared.

All of our pain is worse in the lonely dark hours of the night, and of all the drugs that I was taking thru the night, it was the power of my kid's happiness at 6:23 am that made the pain tolerable.

Christmas is truly magical. This year I didn't have to look very far, to find my miracle.

Well, between lack of sleep and lots of pills, I'm sure I'll read this later and laugh, but to everyone,

• I had to laugh at your post Kevin - I slipped off the bed trying to do the log roll out at 3am and couldn't get up for quite some time and couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry! I made it up and just as I did my husband finally heard me and came to help - I am already take Valium this morning as the spasms are awful and I am wearing a Froot Loops shirt to Christmas with my sweats - I know we will look back and laugh at this Christmas one day and I will know just as surely that the fact that the people I love are with me are what's important! Also have a new Grandbaby due tomorrow - can't wait for his/her arrival!

I hope everyone makes today as great a day as we possibly can!
  • I hope you have recovered from your fall. I really hope you didnt disrupt anything. Any baby news? How was Christmas? We are celebrating ours with my Grandbabies this weekend. Cant wait! Let us know about the new little one.
  • And I have downgraded myself from being hit by a torpedo to being hit by a semi! We enjoyed Christmas on a little less extravagant level which may become a tradition! I did learn that what seems like not very much activity can indeed be TOO much. No new baby yet and the anticipation is great! I hope you are feeling much better and have a super weekend with your family!. Can you believe it was 2 weeks ago today that we were just going under!