Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pain back, any advice

angelkaangelk Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Had ACDF with hardware about 2 1/2 yrs ago. Was cleared to do anything I want at a 1 year. I started training to play frisbee with my dog, no problems. All of a sudden pain is back along my shoulder blades on same side as in the beginning.
.Went to make a appt.with Doctor who did the surgery & he is gone,he closed his practice & no one knows where he went.I have no records except for my surgery which I have being sent to me.No one will make a appt. to see me without records. Went to my regular doctor & he gave me muscle relaxers & pain pills. Very frustrated !!!


  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    And welcome to s.h. forums. I think you might want to consider asking youre primary care Dr. for a recommendation to a spinal specialist. A Ortho or neurosurgeon. And get some imaging. ie. MRI or CT scan.
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
Sign In or Register to comment.