Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Our Thanks

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I realize that many times when we make global announcements its to document a problem, site a specific negative situation or to emphasize the forum rules.

Not this one....

We are so happy to see how the entire Spine-Health Member CHAT folks have kept the CHAT rooms to what they should be.

CHAT historically has always been an enjoyable place to be. Besides the exchange of some real time medical information, the 'bonding' of interactive chatting between members is very strong.

Some where along the line, CHAT started to turn ugly. There were always a few members whose only intent was to disrupt CHAT and cause grief. Many times it got so bad, that we seriously thought of shutting down CHAT.

Remembering how back in 2006, I was in CHAT every night and benefited from it, I am very happy that things are back on

CHAT has once again become a 'fun' spot to be in. And whats even better for us, when there is a 'evil' member coming in to cause havoc, the other members are quick to let us know, so that we can deal with it and CHAT moves on.

Once again, our thanks to all the Members who spend time in CHAT for making CHAT what it should be.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Ron, thank you for not shutting down chat!! There are many of us who go in for at least a couple of minutes, if not a couple of hours every night, and it's a lifesaver. Thanks for being patient and waiting out those bad times, so that we have something to look forward to - talking to our friends and having those fun conversations, jokes, and yes, even singalongs, lol, and other times, reaching out to those that need support or those who are seeking information or advice.
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856
    Your post said it all. That is what CHAT is all about. I couldn't add anything more than what you wrote.

Again, Thank you
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • When I first joined here I went into chat and had great support from Bubblegum-Eve, Brokenlady, Sweet Soprano,Liz and Mitch and others can't remember all the names after two years though sorry if I missed someone and it made me stay here. At the time I was getting hundreds of trigger points injections and other injections and they were so helpful to me. Due to my slow typing in chat and other reasons I have only popped in from time to time but it's a great place if you like to chat. I think of it as part of the whole of Spine Health though I like to chat on the forums a lot...Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN