Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

UA Clean??

EmmyEEmmy Posts: 29
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Pain Medications
What would cause my UA's to show no hydrocodone??? They sent it out to a lab to have it checked and I have not heard back. I am taking 10/325 and had taken 2 that morning and it was only 10:30 when they took it. I do drink a lot of fluids because of dry mouth from my meds. I think it was just too diluted.. Any other ideas???

• It could be any number of reasons. If you drank a lot of water and emptied your bladder prior to the test, it could be that there wasn't enough in your urine to show over the testing threshold.
    You said that none showed up in your urine. When was the last time prior to taking it that morning that you took a dose?
    All of the urine tests have thresholds that the tested substance must be over before it shows up in the test so if the threshold was too high, it would show a minimal amount but shouldn't show none as the result.
    How long after you took the two did they test you?
  • Thanks for responding Sandi,

I took one about 6:00 am and another about 9:00 and my appointment was at 10:15. I do drink a lot of fluids and when I looked at the sample before leaving the bathroom it was a very very light color.