Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Now 13! I am so confused

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,848
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Ok, first it was 2,000 black birds falling out of the sky in Beebe, Arkansas, now its a new zodiac sign and changing all the zodiac date zones.

Do we need Ophiuchus? We've had the zodiac system for over 5,000 years, now someone decided because Ophiuchus has been around for years, its time to let it in....

Ok, BUT!

I have been a Capricorn all my life! I know the ins/outs, good/bad and have felt pretty comfortable in that role.

Now, I became a Sagittarius! WHOooold On .. Do I know have to change my personality traits? Will I go through a transition period where I will be part Capricorn and part
Sagittarius? What happens if something messes up in the middle of that move? I know the Sagittarius is part horse, part man-archer and the Capricorn is a Goat. Then if things go wrong will I be a Goat-Archer or a Goat-Horse!

And what about all the rings, bracelets, charms, necklaces people got for their birth signs? Can we trade them in and get free ones with our new birth sign

Someone has got to be making a lot of money on this, I just hope they realize how much havoc this will case.

Signing off,

From a confused Capricorn now becoming a Sagittarius
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• I am a Sagittarius and do not fit most of that sign's characteristics except for the fact I am a teacher. So I would kind of welcome some more applicable traits! Now both hubby and son are Cancers and they display that sign's characteristics perfectly.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,848
    The dates are all changed now...

New: 12/17 - 01/20

Old: 11/22 - 12/22
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • and don't forget about all the tattoos!!!! I'm an Aries through and through, don't know how I'll do as a Pisces... hhmmm going from a ram to a fish? A fire sign to a water sign? Can't see it happenin'!!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • "I don't know how many you people believe in astrology....
    Yeah that's right....that's right, baby, I...I am a
    The most philosophical of all the signs
    But anyway, I don't believe in it
    I think it's a bunch of bull$#!+, myself
    But I tell you this, man, I tell you this
    I don't know what's gonna happen, man, but I wanna have
    My kicks before the whole $#!+house goes up in flames

-Jim Morrison
    "American Night"

• I'm still a Virgo!!! :) My hubby's sign changed from Aries to a Pisces. My hubby's response? "Pisces, my ass!" (G) Now the big question (haven't looked), are these new dates used in newspapers for horoscopes? Or in other words, is this really being adopted as the new deal??

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • so none of it really changes the zodiac for me. Astronomy may want to change it but Astronomers do not. If it's been around for years then it doesn't change anything except for after 2009 I heard. I'm a Taurus and do not fit Aries at all. It's all in fun though what Zodiac signs mean though?
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN