Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Woo Hoo!!! I Finally Did It!!!!

lisa burekllisa burek Posts: 855
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hi Fellow Spineys,

I'm finally getting with the program: I got my spine x-ray to be my avatar!! All by myself!! I know many of you are probably laughing, but for me its a big deal.

My x-ray shows my lovely ALIF L4-S1, along with the nasty looking PLIF L2-L4. My spine was so bad this was the best my surgeon could do with the extent of DDD and scoliosis.

Take care everyone,

• Ms. Lisa,

No laughing here, just a happy smile as I read your post, and felt your glee. Good job woman!!! 8>

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Thanks Brenda,

Yes, glee! Have a good night,

• Next thing you know you'll be posting your pets up here.. =D>
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN

just funnin with ya :D hope ya have a good day today
    On the sunny and mild Central Coast of California

L4-L5 endoscopic transforaminal microdiscectomy June, 2007
    L5-S1 endoscopic transforaminal microdiscectomy May, 2008
  • Congrats, on figuring it out by yourself.
    I hear ya on it being a big deal, I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Next thing you know, you will be coaching all of the amaetures. (i'm 1st)
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    you (you and all members) can accomplish things like this. This site is not for computer whizes, though sometimes getting the right thing to work does require some computer skills.

This is what I loved so much on the older site and when we first migrated here. People had problems putting out their avatars, including images in their posts, highliting or coloring words in a post. I would spend as much time as possible to get all those working for people. Members would send me their pictures to resize it for avatars, ask for details on how to post pictures. That lead to my Computer Help items in the Forums, Suggestion category.

Each of us have our own expertise. So when we make a step in one of ours, we just take it in stride.

But when we venture outside the box, into dark un-mapped territories and we accomplish something,
    Yahoo! Its a great feeling. And it should be

I am happy that you are happy
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • This is what I love about this spiney family; everyone supports one another. That truly is so wonderful, the support, empathy and general kindness that we all share and give to others. Its a wonderful thing! O:)
  • :? good for you i been thinking of attempting it...
    ok ok share lisa
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.