Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SSDI ALJ Information

backpain3bbackpain3 Posts: 45
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Health Insurance Issues
FY 2011 (For Reporting Purposes: 09/25/2010 Through 11/26/2010 )

If you would like to know the percentage of cases a particular ALJ awarded, denied, found favorable or even partially favorable click the below link and find their name, (also works if you want to know a particular location's statistics):

The average number of months from the time of requesting a hearing until the actual hearing by location:

Other information and statistics for the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review:

Hope this helps those of you at the hearing level!! Have a Great Day!!

• Very interesting info. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking I should move to PR before filing :)
  • Wow where I am they approve around 30%. Very worrisome. I'm not there yet but can't imagine being able to work a lot longer.
  • I was approved before going to ALJ, probably by about 6 months. I believe the information that got me over the hurdle was Objective Medical Evidence. Which proved that my symptoms matched my diagnosis via EMG. Be sure that if you have ongoing pain after your surgery, ie, radiculopathy, get a EMG, it can put the nail in the coffin, so to speak. Good Luck!!!
  • if i ever find out when and wear i will look it up thanks.
    i think my emg is what is holding my case up it say no nerve damage just sensory nerve may be damaged ? (ya a moron did the test)i think your right if it say motor nerve damage i would be in like flint .the 3 mri's say nerve compromise,ddd,annular tear,granulation tissue in spinal canal,disc herniation's l4-5 and l5-s1 has it in 2 different locations with significant s1 nerve deviation,and significant neuro foramen compromise,please correlate with physical findings.
    my last mri i think will be the heavy hitter. to me it looks way worse than the first one witch i had surgery to repair .
    the pain clinic i went to to see about injections say they could do a new emg but the med treatment would be the same no mater what the emg say ,they say in less a doc that is good doing the test that the results are not usually right.