Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

heckhheck Posts: 17
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Maintenance
any good make bands that stop over pronation, for narrow foot.

brought some joggers brooks got sciatica, $250 down drain.

any dress shoes like comfy and flat.

current have kneen water 'proof boat shoes'

need pretty shoes to replace fav. high heel shoes.

guys i in oz so brand name or online shops would be great.

• Boat/Water shoes are the BEST - for me. My back LOVES them. But my feet sweat in them so bad that they stink REALLY bad lol So bad hubby threw them out :(

I would need to buy 1 pair a week to keep the smell away lol ;)

Plus in the winter - brrrrr - cold cold feet.
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • I bought my first pair of Rockports a little while ago....I cant say enough good things about them. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
  • Flame0922FFlame0922 New York Posts: 2
    Yes it is sad not to be able to wear ANY size heal , last week I went out with my sister and I have these heals that are an inch maybe an inch and a half , my husband asked me if I was really going to wear them and me being stupid wore them. Somehow my heal got caught up in the rug , I want hanging out of the car door and I am twisted and my sister who has 2 plutonium knees and she ihas chronic pain like I do, she is 55 and I am 62. What I have learned from this is wear FLATS , I was very stupid to wear heals, so I wear Sketchers and shoes of that sort.