We have been getting a large number of new members recently.
I wanted to post this so that it can help new members when they make their first post.
- Include your current condition as identified by your doctor
- List any medication you are currently on
- Identify the various diagnostic tests you have had and the results.
- List any prior surgeries
- Identify any upcoming surgery
- Describe your current medical problems
- In Doubt - Ask one of the moderators
READ THE FORUM RULES
The more you can provide in your initial post, the easier it will be for other Spine-Health members to provide some valuable input.
- Say your pain level is 100 on a scale of 10. Anyone that comes close to a number 8 should be heading out to the ER.
- List the specific names of doctors
- Ask for someone to evaualte your MRI report
- Make negative or bashing statements about your doctor
- Make duplicate posts. Wait until your initial post is responded to
These are just some tips that should make your initial introduction to Spine-Health easier and also create the environment for a productive time on this site.
Following these tips will make your introduction and posts more effective,
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences