Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

arthritis in spine due to failed Laser SPINE surgery

detox96ddetox96 Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:50 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I had Laser Spine Surgery on my lumbar L4, L5, S1 back in 2008, two years later I found out that now I have arthritis in the spine due to the surgery that was performed. I can not stress to stay away from XXX Institute unless you enjoy to be in constant pain, loss function or be out of work. I can truely state this place is below the standard of care within the training for Laser Spine Surgery. I now can't sit nor concentrate due to the pain meds. I am in constant pain. My back feels like a wire that has been slashed apart. I can not stress enough to stated this place should be out of business. I am very disappointed and continue spending lots of money to find out the cure to fix the damages that XXX has caused. Just check out the Board of Health in regards to the disapline actions taken at XXXX and also noticed that there is political funding given to the previous governor in FL by Laser SPine Surgery. Just stay away and try everything other than getting a surgical procudure done at XXX

Post edited to remove specific Medical institutes. This is a violation of Forum Rules

The statements of this member is personal only and should not be considered to be a statement of fact
Also please note that it is very common to start to develop arthritis after surgery

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator, 02/10/11