Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

stil waiting on SCS, now to new isues

crashhccrashh Posts: 40
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:50 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I did my phsyc eval, it was fine. But the surgeon has a major conflict of interest because i sued his partner. that was the only place in my area i could go . so i sucked it up and went and just as i thought denied for SCS. I am going back to UNC.
My newest MRI states "At L2-3, and L3-4 there is a diffuse disc bulge and bilateral facet and ligamentum flavum hypertrophy resulting in mild canal and spinal canal stenosis.Schmorl's node at L1." What the heck does this mean???

I had a L5,S1 spinal fusion back march 2009. Disectomy in august 2008.

Right leg pain getting worse.Right and left should shoulder is quite painful more left than right though, I use my cane with that arm. when i rise from a lying down or sitting position my left knee is extremely painful when trying to get it straight again.