Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New guy...

aztankeraaztanker Posts: 16
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:50 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello to all my fellow pain sufferers on this site. I have joined because I have questions and comments about my experiences and hope to share with members information.

• Welcome to spine-health. Sorry that you need to be here.
    This site is full of wonderful caring people full of information. They have been such a help to me.
    What sort of back/neck problems do you have?
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you have come to a great place to meet new friends and find out information on your pain problems. please have a good look around and make yourself at home. stop by anytime!tell us alittle more about yourself!! the more we know, the more we can talk to you!! good luck! Jenny :)
  • Hi Karen. If you read my post in the DDD forum, you will understand my problems. (it is just easier to send you to read those posts than to type it all out again.) Thanks for your reply!
  • Hi and welcome. Indeed, like the others, I'm sorry you have found yourself in need of a group like this but on the positive side, we are all here to support each other.

I'll take a look at your post.
  • I haven't read your post in DDD, but just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forum.
  • Thanks everyone for your nice welcoming! I hope to keep everyone up-to-date on my experience, and I am looking forward to learning more about my problem and, hopefully, I can help some of you along the way. Thanks!