Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pain management doctor in Los Angeles

Kujo85KKujo85 Posts: 10
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:51 AM in Pain Management
Can anyone recommend a good PM in Los Angeles? I can't afford mine anymore, sine he's out of network and I'm having a hard time finding someone good. I have a failed fusion on 2 levels and bone spurs causing me lots of problems and I need someone who cares.

• Kujo, it would be a forum violation for anyone here to provide a doctor name. Your best bet is to call your primary care physician for a referral. There is a link on the menu bar at the top of this screen for "Find a Doctor". You could try that and see if it brings up anyone in your area. Good luck in your quest, and welcome to spine-health.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Thanks for your reply. I didn't realize that was a violation..
  • Kujo,

I wouldn't totally give up. While we can't in the public forums "give" doctor names or recommendations, you might get a PM (private massage) from someone with your answers to your questions. That isn't a violation. I hope you have answers soon. :)

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Since you like your current PM, just can't use him anymore because of insurance issues, why don't you ask him to refer you to someone in your network. You could provide the list of names and ask him to recommend off of that.
  • Thanks you for the reply's. Hope someone does PM me.

I will ask my doc, but i find it better if i get patient recommendations. Doctors rate doctors differently and the last one he sent me to cared very little.