Thought I would start the March surgery thread
I was meant to have a ALIF L5/S1 on 17th Feb(uk), but due to a emergency on the hospitals part, it was cancelled.
My new date is 12th March, and whereas as before my cancelled op, i was so nervous and scared, having the delay has proved to me how much i really want and need this op. Part of this is because since the cancellation, ive had a bad flare up.
Keeping positive, onwards and upwards.
Good luck to any people also having operations or any other intervention in March.
L5/s1 discectomy & decompression 2009
ALIF l5/s1 2011
Awaiting X-ray & consultant to see if fused, but experiencing a lot of pain again