Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

No more sugar cravings

turbo313tturbo313 Posts: 122
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:51 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
Seriously! I am using a new product that is blocking my sugar cravings! It is an accupuncture spot that i just found out about 2 days ago. Before that, I ate a whole box of girl scout cookies (troop leader here) in one sitting. Lyrica has caused me to gain so much weight, it makes me want to cry. At least now I can fight off those sugar cravings and lose some weight :)

• Lyrica + Girl Scout Cookies. And what spot did they poke you with a needle to fight that off? They'd have to poke me in the eye. It seems to be if you're gonna take Lyrica 20-30lbs of fat comes with it, free... Sadly.
  • and the girl scout cookies did not help at all! they are just so darn good :)

the spot is right behind the ear on that bone. i am using something that works like acupuncture, without the needles of course.

so far so good :)
  • Can you PM me the product? Is it like a magnet for your earlobe? When I took Lyrica I gained 45lbs! but when I stopped it and started Cymbalta instead I lost it but have struggled with weight since I've been so inactive these past 3 years since my injury.

Chocolate or any baked goods don't have a chance in my house. I'm glad they don't sell Girl Guide cookies around here but hate when they sell those darn chocolate covered almonds. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
This discussion has been closed.