Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hip and leg swelling after spinal fusion

frustratedffrustrated Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:51 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello. I had lower lumber spinal fusion in December 2010 and 3 months post op am experiencing hip and leg swelling and discomfort. I'm very frustrated. Any help appreciated.

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry you are not recovering well.. it sounds as if you need to contact your surgeon. that would be the best idea if you are still experiencing abnormal amounts of pain in those areas.. he needs to know!! i wish i could give you a better answer but it may help you to know that we do share pain problems.. pain is pain!!! so you are in a great place to share your frustrations and fears and dreams... good luck to you! stop by anytime! check out the "Back and Neck surgery" forum for more input.. Jenny :)
  • :) Thank you for your reply! I will see doctor next week, unfortunately he doesn't want to here what still hurts only what feels better. He says surgery was supposed to fix me. #:S I will do my best to be heard, its a workmans comp case, so Dr. wants me back to work ASAP. I'm sorry we have pain in common, but I thank you once again . L