Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New! And question on symptoms...

cluelesscclueless Posts: 4
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:51 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi. I was diagnosed last summer as having cervical stenosis. All I remember is it showed a narrowing from(if I remember correctly) C3-C5. The only reason it was looked at was I went to a neuro regarding my lightheadedness when standing. I have been diagnosed with POTS, or postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. It's just a catch-all term to explain that I can't stand up for long without feeling like I am going to pass out. I also have brain fog and EXTREME heat intolerance. Is the heat thing related at all to the cervical issue???? That is more distressing than not being able to stand long!!

By the way, the neuro just said to not think about surgery, as it wasn't anything urgent and to wait out the years hoping they come up with better surgery techniques and outcomes.

• Hi. I had lower lumber spinal fusion and 3 months post op I'm having hip and leg swelling and a lot of discomfort. Dr. says its normal. Any suggestions to ease symptoms would be greatly appreciated. Want to feel good again.
  • Hiya, Welcome to Spine Health! Hope this site helps you both! Members here can on give advice based on our own personal experiences. Any medical concerns you may have, its adviced for you to seek medical advice. Sorry i can not be more help too you! Again , Welcome have a wonder about the site, people here are very nice and understanding! Hope to see more of you here!

Angie xx