I am kinda newbie to this language, i have just done an MRI and below is the Result,
* C4 vertebral body show hyperintense signal on T2 weighted images adjacent vertebral bodies.
*Inter Vertebral discs and rest of vertebral bodies appear normal.
* no evidence of discs herniation.
* normal signal morphology of the rest of vertebral bodies.
* normal signal morphology of cervical cord.
* Atlanto axial and cranio vertebral junctions appear normal.
* Para Vertebral soft tissues appear normal.
Does anyone know what this mean in laymen terms?