Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

whats up with all the sports posts

Sorry, am I not getting the connection, I've seen replies in posts about hockey & football. So off topic of members posts, it's like hijacking a thread. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think its rude, if you write a post and see a reply, you would believe it's in relation to your topic and not the NHL
What's up? This is spine health not espn.

• Virginia,

It's another spam attack! Makes me sick!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • As offensive

It's rude for the members looking for help & support to see this crap in their posts. It is sickening!
  • They don't need to be flagged, they need to be flogged! Rofla - sorry, couldn't resist! It looks like Tamtam has been megga busy. She got rid of spammer #1's posts, and now that other guy is up to like 75 posts!

I've never understood the thought process of some. If they post a thousand times, we are going to be more interested? To me, it's just the opposite, I would totally ignore 'said product' since they are bible thumping their product!!

• Again Brenda thanks for chuckle hehe. .. flogged! It may take a dozen of us spineys to accomplish that task with all our pains & restrictions. ... :-) but what we lack in back bone we make up for with will power!

Thank you Tamtam for cleaning up the mess!

Spammers should at least be forum specific..
    I mean come on we're suffering here go hack a sports forum where you may spark some interest!

• They should all be gone now, took a little work, to delete them all. You need to go spam the sites they put up, see how it works for them?
  • An eye for an eye!
    Thank you for your hard work on cleaning up the site!
  • Virginia,

Count me in!! I'll bring my heavy duty pretty cane to help put a case of whoop-ass on em! Yeah, yeah, that'll work! (G)

Tamtam, Dave - Good job!! Clapping, Thanks!!!

• Get rid of two megga/multi spammers, and bing, another one is going wild. Sucks!

• It was the same spammer who came in for one more attack. I think I got it all cleaned up.