Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A thank you to the moderators !!

MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,617
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:51 AM in Matters of the Heart
I just had the pleasure (horror) of hanging out for a while on another health related site and must say that it was much like the wild wild west!

So I just wanted to take a minute or two to thank the efforts of our mods for not allowing this site to turn into the childish SHOUTING egotistical string of bull fish I have just observed.

So to our mods ..... thank you for all the hard work you do .... hearding typically medicated cats!!

Mewo - Hiss - and thank you!!

Regards,

d
Spine-Health Moderator
Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!  (Click on Welcome to Spine-Health)
My Story  - Click below
http://www.spine-health.com/forum/discussion/44804/pain/neck-pain-cervical/long-and-winding-road
I am not a doctor nor have I ever played one on TV.  Therefore any comments made are based on my experience.
advertisement

Comments

• Also THANK you for your prompt action the other day against those spammers!
    SH Mods RULE!

v
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
    I know I can speak for the rest of my team when I say thanks!

At times, I think we might be to strict in monitoring this site, but I always hope that we provide an even balance.

Its so good to have the support of our member community and also having the support of the owners of this site.

Again, our thanks...

A big part in making this site run in harmony is the member community. I belong to several other online forum sites and I can say that the relationship between the members and the moderator team is Us vs Them
    I never want to see that type of partnership here.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Dave,

Great post! I too am on other sites, and like you pointed out "the wild wild west" is a great descriptive!!! So, I will echo the same, the Admin on here does a very good job!!!! Thanks guys!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.