Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

It's about time I introduced myself!

katejs90kkatejs90 Posts: 14
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi everyone,
I am reasonably new to this site, however I have posted a few topics.
My name is Kate and I live on the South Coast of England.

I won't bore you with my medical background but basically after surgery when I was 16 in 2007, things have gone down hill rapidly. At the moment the doctors are trying to figure out a diagnoses, they are rather worried about how quickly things are deteriorating.

Anyway, I will try to get involved in the forum whenever I have time,

speak soon,

• j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    Welcome to S.H. Forums. You seem so young to have these problems. There are plenty on this site who have had the same surgery as you. Including me. And a couple of others to boot! I'm not on the forums as much as I'd like to be. But you'll find plenty of friends here.
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i have a friend who lives in wales not far from you!! i am sorry you are having pain problems without a solution and after surgery!! you must be very disappointed!! good luck to you! please be sure and keep us informed! Jenny :)
  • Welcome to Spine-Health. You'll find a lot of great information in the articles and videos throughout this site and the members of the forum are very friendly, knowledgeable and supportive.

You've found a nice place to hang out. Yes, you're very young to be having such bad problems, but I guess we have to work with the cards we've been dealt in life.

I'm glad you're here and hope we can help you, whether it's to help you understand procedures, symptoms or just to offer support.

You can put your detailed information in your personal area where we can click on your name and get your health details, that way you don't have to repeat it. It'll be there for the reading whenever someone wants to know what you've been through.

Again, welcome. I don't know your situation, but looks like you must have posted it elsewhere so I'll look around and see what's going on with you. Nice to have you as part of the group.

Take care,
  • thank you all for dropping by to say hello - I've now updated my account with a brief version of my medical history for those who are interested!

Thanks again for your support - it means a lot to know there are people out there who understand

Kate x